BENEFITS OF URGENT CARE
Lake After Hours can treat most urgent care conditions successfully without a visit to the emergency room. Simply walk in and you'll be seen as quickly as possible.
- Certified by Urgent Care Association of America
- Experienced medical staff with a strong emergency and primary care background, including doctors who are Board Certified in urgent care medicine
- Convenient weekday and weekend hours with no appointment needed
- Lower co-payment and lower overall cost than an emergency room visit
- Accepts most major insurances
- Providing urgent care in Baton Rouge, Zachary, Denham Springs, Central, Hammond and the surrounding area
- Equipped with advanced technology
- Digital x-ray
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System
PART OF A TRUSTED TRADITION
Lake After Hours is backed by the outstanding resources and reputation of Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center. Through the use of an experienced and comprehensive medical staff, our eleven convenient locations and cost-effective healthcare model, our goal is to get patients into the right level of care, at the right time.